A world-class manufacturer and supplier of Agro-Industrial Machineries, Equipment-Parts and Components.
Provide globally competitive Agro-Industrial Machineries, Equipment, Pats and Service that would improve the quality of living of stakeholders/end-users.
- Capture substantial market share and earn beneficial return.
- Upgrade and develop competencies of work force to ensure efficient and effective delivery of service.
- To complement the government Argo-Industrialization Program.
- EMC was institutionalized in 2017 through a board resolution approved in 2016.
- 2017 and 2018 no budget allocated to the center despite of each approval to received 500 thousand pesos per year to be qualified as a center.
- Activities of the center were sustained through the externally funded research.
- Activities of the center were sustained through the externally funded research
- Serves as research and development center for metals, engineering and machinery related researches.
- Serves as fabrication center for prototype machines developed by EMC members, researchers, faculty members, students, and other stakeholders.
- Place for conducting engineering and metals-related trainings/seminars.
- Serves as fabricator/supplier of agro-industrial machines and machine parts that are not available in the market.
|No. of Ongoing Researches||1|
|No. of Completed researches||1|
|No of Publications (ISI, Scopus)||1|
|No of Approved Patents||9|
|No of Linkages/MOA established||2|
|No of technologies adopted/commercialized||4|
|No of faculty involved||2|
|Total amount generated from external sources||5.55M|