Opened to every one who are willing to take their journey in the academe, the University follows standardized procedures that are needed to be met in order to be officially admitted in its premises.
- Report Card (Form 138) or Permanent Record (Form 137A)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Photocopy of Diploma
- Two (2) copies of 2×2 ID Picture with while background and name tag
- Philippine Statistic Authority Authenticated copy of Birth Certificate
- Other requirements prescribed by the College or Department, CHED, PRC as deemed necesssary
- Long Brown Folder
- Certification of Grades showing all the subjects taken from the school attended;
- Honorable Dismissal;
- Certificate of Good Moral Character;
- Four (4) copies of 2×2 ID picture with white background and name tag (scanned picture or digital copy not accepted);
- Authenticated PSA copy of Birth Certificate;
- Accomplished Substitution Form of subjects taken from other SUCs as deemed necessary; and
- Accomplished Validation Form of subjects taken from non-SUCs.
- University Admission Test/College Admission Test;
- Passport/ Valid Student Visa/ Student Study Permit/ Student Visa Conversion;
- Four (4) copies of 2×2 colored ID picture;
- Student permit – certification from the embassy of the country of origin of the student’s eligibility to study in the Philippines;
- Two (2) copies of affidavit of support or certification from a reputable bank in the applicant’s country of origin about his/her capability to finance travel, educational, personal and other expenses that are expected to be incurred while staying in the Philippines;
- Authenticated copy of birth certificate;
- Certificate of completion of a secondary curriculum or its equivalent (Authenticated TOR from the school/university graduated in the home country);
- Certificate of degree equivalency (as applicable) issued by the ministry of education in the applicant’s country;
- Certificate of good moral character issued by the last school attended;
- Security clearance from the Philippine Embassy;
- Alien Certification of Registration (ARC);
- Statement of Personal History;
- English Proficiency Test score. For test of English as a foreign language (TOFEL) is equivalent to at least a score of 80 or a band score of at least 5.0 in an International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
- Medical certificate and drug test result;
- Application fee (non-refundable);
- Certifications from the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) and Bureau of Immigration (BI).
Note: All incoming freshmen and transferee students must comply with additional requirements and pass the following:
- Entrance / admission test administered by the Office of Student Affairs and Services.
- Interview of the screening committee of the college.
- Medical and dental examination administered by the University.