The ISABELA STATE UNIVERSITY endeavors to be a lead University in instruction, research, extension and resource generation through continuous improvement of services.
To uphold the commitment, ISU shall attain the following quality objectives:
- Sustain academic excellence and quality in instruction;
- Generate research breakthroughs;
- Engage in sectoral activities for community development;
- Develop products for glocalization;
- Support students participation to local and international fora to enhance their potentialities;
- Comply with the standards set by statutory, regulatoryand accrediting bodies and;
- Review on periodic basis, the Quality Management System (QMS) and gather feedbacks on the level of client satisfaction as basis for continuous improvement.
Revised as per BOR Res. No.: 12, s. 2017