The BSAB program aims to produce educated, well-rounded professionals in agribusiness capable of meeting the national and global needs for highly trained managers, academics, researchers and extensionists, and entrepreneurs.
- Apply concepts, principles and theories in business, economics and marketing in running and managing agribusiness ventures in response to the societal need for food security and environmental protection and sustainability;
- Formulate, implement, monitor and evaluate systems-oriented, strategic agribusiness plans and program;
- Demonstrate effective problem solving and tactical decision making abilities in planning and other multi-tasks of an agribusiness;
- Exhibit entrepreneurial skills and attitudes, professional work ethics in team and organization management;
- Exhibit leadership in paving the way for new frontiers in agribusiness, agriculture and related industries;
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing; and,
- Preserve and promote “Filipino historical and cultural heritage (RA 7722)