The College of Computing Studies, Information and Communication Technology is mandated to continuously capacitate each student to be an ICT –enables graduates based on current relevant curricula. The holistic development of the students is associated with instruction, research, extension, resource generation and extra-curricular activities necessary in honing their knowledge and experience in order to establish a powerful foundation in Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Through this, the College shall produce globally competent and effective information Technology Education (ITE) graduates imbued with moral norms in their chosen profession.
- Master in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Library Information System