Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BSIS)
Upon completion of the BSIS, a graduate will have acquired:
- Capability to improve organizational processes.
- Ability to exploit opportunities created by technology innovations.
- Understanding of information requirements
- Expertise to design and manage enterprise architecture.
- Capability to identify and evaluate solution and source out alternatives.
- Expertise to secure data and infrastructure.
- Expertise to understand, manage and control IT risk.