To produce Doctor of Veterinary Medicine graduates who;
- Are globally prepared and competent to render appropriate services in prevention, diagnosis, treatment and control of different animal species;
- Implement promote programs in animal health management and production, food safety, public health, animal welfare and environmental production and preservation;
- Are team players, leaders and achievers in their field of expertise and other related fields;
- Are capable to formulate proposals and conduct researches in pharmaceutical, biotechnological and other industrial fields;
- Are able to impart academic and technical knowledge in the conduct of trainings and extension services; and
- Demonstrate professional work attitude and entrepreneurial skills.