Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
The Information Technology Education prepares students to be professional and globally competitive. Specially, by the time they graduate are envisioned to:
- Implement actual experience in abstract and analytical processes;.
- Manifest the personal and social values appropriate to their professional practice;.
- Apply technical skills in computer practice;.
- Apply appropriate concepts and principles of the profession;.
- Adopt to the modern work environment; and.
- Possess practical knowledge of how information system (IS) are being installed, operationalized, managed, administered, conceptualized, designed, developed, implemented and maintained.