- Demonstrate the competencies required of the Philippine TVET Trainers – Assessors Qualifications Framework (PTTQF);
- Demonstrate broad and coherent, meaningful knowledge and skills in technology and livelihood education;
- Apply with minimal supervision specialized knowledge and skills in technology and livelihood education;
- Demonstrate higher level literacy, communication, numeracy, critical thinking, learning skills needed for higher learning;
- Manifest a deep and principled understanding of the learning processes and the role of the teacher in facilitating these processes in their students;
- Show a deep and principled understanding of hoe educational processes relate to larger historical, social, cultural and political processes;
- Apply a wide range of teaching process skills (including curriculum development, lesson planning, materials development, educational assessment, and teaching approaches); and
- Reflect on the relationship among the teaching process skills, the learning processing in the students, the nature of the content/subject matter, and other factors affecting educational processes in order to constantly imp[rove their teaching knowledge, skills and practices.