* Bachelor of Secondary Education major in English
- Possess broad knowledge of language and literature for effective learning
- Use English as a glocal language in a multilingual context as it applies to the teaching of language and literature
- Acquire extensive reading background in language, literature and allied fields
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication
- Shows competence in employing innovative language and literature teaching approaches, methodologies and strategies
- Use technology in facilitating language learning and teaching
- Inspire students and colleagues to lead relevant and transformative changes to improve learning and teaching language and literature
- Display skills and abilities to be a reflective and research-oriented language and literature teacher
*Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Filipino
- Nagpapamalas ng mataas na antas ng kaalaman sa pagtuturo ng wika at panitikang Filipino.
- Nagpapakita ng malawak at malalim na pag-unawa at kaalaman sa ugnayan ng wika, kultura at lipunan.
- Nakagagamit ng iba’t ibang kasanayan at kaalaman sa proseso ng pagtuturo-pagkatuto.
- Nagtataglay ng kaalaman hinggil sa usapin ng kultural at linggwistikong dibersidad ng bansa.
- Nakapagdidisenyo ng malikhain, inobatibo at integratibong mga alternatibong dulog sa pagtuturo at pagkatuto.
- Nakagagawa ng pananaliksik ukol sa ikauunlad ng wikang Filipino Bilang wikang panturo.
*Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Mathematics
- Exhibit competence in mathematical concepts and procedures.
- Exhibit proficiency in relating mathematics to other curricular areas.
- Manifest meaningful and comprehensive pedagogical content knowledge (PCK) of mathematics.
- Demonstrate competence in designing, constructing and utilizing different forms of assessment in mathematics.
- Demonstrate proficiency in problem-solving by solving and creating routine and non-routine problems with different levels of complexity.
- Use effectively appropriate approaches, methods and techniques in teaching mathematics including technological tools.
- Appreciate mathematics as an opportunity for creative work, moments of enlightenment, discovery and gaining insights of the world.
*Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Sciences
- Demonstrate deep understanding of scientific concepts and principles.
- Apply scientific inquiry in teaching and learning.
- Utilize effective science teaching and assessment methods.
*Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Social Studies
- Utilize appropriate various socio-cultural and historical materials in explaining current issues.
- Organize communities towards self-reliance
- Demonstrate leadership skills that will help in teaching or training students who will empower their communities.
- Integrate local and global perspectives in teaching the principle of the common good.
- Employ principles of sustainable development in teaching and learning.
- Show scholarship in research and further learning.
- Display the qualities of an innovative teacher who has mastery of the subject matter.