The general objective of the BSHM course is the preparation of graduates for employment and entrepreneurship in hospitality and tourism industry.
The graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management program must be able to:
- Provide food & beverage service and manage the operation seamlessly based on industry standards.
- Plan and implement a risk management program to provide safe and secure workplace.
- Conduct research and extension activities in the fields of hospitality Management.
- Exhibit proficiency in oral and written communication and acquire basic communication and interaction skills in foreign language for global competitiveness.
- Undertake tasks, functions, duties and activities in the operation of hotels and restaurants in accordance with the competency standards.
- Perform work activities effectively and efficiently to the standards expected to the operation required in the hospitality sector.
- Work with the variety of technologies in accordance with the competency standards to be locally and globally competitive.
- Demonstrate the values of fairness, transparency, accountability, hard work, honesty, patience, diligence, innovativeness and risk taking.