The graduates of BS Entrepreneurship program should be able to:
- Conduct a self-assessment to determine level of entrepreneurial competencies
- Analyze/scan the environment to determine business opportunities and develop their profitability profiles from which entrepreneurial ventures can be selected from.
- Prepare business plan
- Mobilize the necessary human, financial, logistical and technical resources to implement business plan.
- Prepare and comply with requirements for business operation
- Operate and manage the enterprise observing good governance and social responsibility.
- Apply entrepreneurial management in any organization other own enterprise.