The BS Biology program aims to develop in the students’ critical thinking and independent research towards the advancement of knowledge in biology; and professional leadership in specialized areas in biology.
Specifically, graduates of BS Biology are expected to:
- grasp advanced knowledge in the basic areas of biology;
- could keep abreast with new developments in science and technology;
- apply computational methods and appropriate experimental designs and analyses in research problems of biology;
- recognize and solve meaningful research problems in biology; and
- could write and present orally a scientific paper.