The BSAH program aims to produce technically equipped and skilled graduates coupled with moral and spiritual values in meeting the challenges in the national and global economy.
- Possess the necessary technical and managerial skills for them to become globally competitive in the field of animal production;
- Apply the knowledge and skills to effectively respond to the demands and challenges, and contribute to the quality of life in Region 02;
- Develop desirable attitudes, behavior and values to become competent and highly trained and skilled animal husbandman;
- Manifest professional confidence in handling and solving situational problems and in the formulation of work plans in animal production; and
- Demonstrate effective and appropriate strategies in the establishment and development of sustainable animal husbandry practices