Bachelor in Public Administration (BPA) aims to develop public servants who have the required knowledge, values and skills to serve as professionals in government and civil society.
The graduates of the BPA program should have:
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of fundamentals of the study and practice of Public Administration and good governance;
- High appreciation for the imperatives and challenges of public service in the context of Philippine and global realities;
- High ethical values for public service, adherence to the principles of accountability, responsiveness, nationalism and democracy;
- Strong sense of duty to promote and protect public interest especially for the depressed and the marginalized communities;
- Adequate skills in management including planning, implementation, monitoring and human, material and resource management for government and civil society organizations; and
- Adequate ability to engage in scientific and policy research and national decision-making.