Page 1 of 11
Welcome to Isabela State University
The Isabela State University Roxas Campus is one of the campuses of the Isabela State University System which was established on June 10, 1978 by virture of P.D. 1434 (Merging the two major colleges: the CVIT at Cabagan and the ISCA at Echague and absorbed the college offerings of ISAT at Ilagan, SMVIS at San Mateo, JRS at Jones and RMAIS at Roxas, all in the province of Isabela). It is the only government institution of higher learning in the Western part of Isabela (Mallig Plains).
From the year of its establishment to year 1995, the ISU-Roxas Campus is operating at barangay Matusalem. In the year 1995, Hon Faustino S. Dy., Jr. donated a two-hectare land area located at barangay Rang-ayan, Roxas, Isabela, as an extension. In the same year, the campus transferred its operation to the said site.
On April 14, 2000, the ISU Board of Regents approved the integration of the Roxas Memorial Agricultural and Industrial School to the ISU System in pursuance to R.A. 7722, 8292 and CHED Memorandum Order No. 18, s. 1999. Thus, effective first semester of S.Y. 2000-2001, the academic programs of RMAIS was integrated to ISU Roxas Campus except its financial appropriation. On January 1, 2002, RMAIS was fully integrated to ISU Roxas Campus.
The Campus has a total land area of 1,304,093 square meters and has three sites strategically located in the Municipality of Roxas, at barangay Rang-ayan which is the new site and at barangay Matusalem where the old and mid sites are situated.
The Campus is acknowledged as the Provincial Center of Excellence in the field of fisheries in the year 2010 while other programs like BSA, BSAB, BSE, BSIT and BSF programs were all Level 1I accredited by the AACCUP for the School Year 2013.
- Next >>