Goals and Objectives
GOAL 1: QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE
To provide a distinctive and replicable extension service and modality that will enhance the transfer of appropriate technologies to various stakeholders.
1. To evolve, develop and promote an effective and integrated need-based extension modality that will transform a pilot barangay into self- reliant, empowered and progressive community.
2. The attain the highest level of accreditation of the extension and training programs by accrediting bodies.
GOAL 2: RELEVANCE AND RESPONSIVENESS
To provide extension and training programs that will address the needs of concerned stakeholders.
1. Establish and sustain partnership with other government line agencies, NGOs, POs and GOs
2. Assist LGUs in building up their capabilities in the delivery of extension programs and services
3. To implement gender and development (GAD)- related programs/ activities at various levels in partnership with stakeholders
4. To continuously promote the utilization of matured technologies
GOAL 3: EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS
To establish a functional mechanism for monitoring and evaluation of extension and training programs.
1. To establish a functional mechanism for M & E of extension and monitoring programs.
2. To provide incentives to faculty in the conduct of extension programs and services.
GOAL 4: EQUITY AND ACCESS
To provide an equitable extension and training programs accessible to the concerned stakeholders (for polishing)
1. To provide an equitable and accessible E & T program.