Welcome to College of Teacher Education
Organizational Chart || Faculty Profiles
The College is tasked to develop professional educators and train future teachers who are competent, caring, committed and innovative that would contribute to the development of the community and ASEAN region through:
- enhancing the qualifications of educators for academic and professional development equipped with advanced training and educational innovations as well as research and extension capabilities; and
- preparing and developing highly qualified basic education teachers and skilled technologists through quality and well-rounded pre-service training in both academic and vocational fields for diverse communities of learners
BSE & BEE PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- Demonstrate wide range of theoretical and practical skills for an effective instructional delivery system.
- Perform the necessary competencies needed in the different areas in the K-12 program.
- Conduct action research for the improvement of instruction.
- Undertake actual training experiences in community development through extension activities.
- Create and innovate alternative teaching methodologies.
- Apply technologically-based strategies.
- Practice the professional and ethical requirements of the teaching profession.
- Demonstrate desirable Filipino values as a foundation for social citizenship participation.
• Kapisanan ng mga Mag-aaral sa Filipino (KAMFIL)
• Mathematics Club
• Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health (MAPEH) Club
• Physical Education Club
• Technology and Livelihood Education Club
• Writer’s Guild
• Society of Elementary Educators (SEEd)
Assoc. Dean College of Teacher Education